How does it work?
- Digital data collection in kindergartens and pre-schools.
- Get scientifically valid data of the everyday life in ECEC.
- Information about how children’s daily life is affected by educational decisions.
- Observers are trained experts and the method is professionally tested.
- Simple and easy to use data input to the cloud service.
- Cloud service provide essential indicators of early education.
- Research-based questions.
- Enable comparison between kindergartens, areas, cities, countries, or globally.
- The process can be analysed in real time, All information will be combined in a cloud service for analysis.
- We can follow the trends of the early education development.
- The analysis connects the actions of the children with the evaluation made by the teachers and the principals.
- After analysis the participants will get feedback.
- The data will tell about Children, teachers and the learning environment.
- How the pedagogical solutions are connected to the actions of children.
- Through the cloud service, teachers and Principals can follow their education quality indicators.
- Development tasks are based on data collection, analysis and real-time feedback.
How to improve:
- Children’s participation,
- Skills to support children’s learning and growth,
- Process orientated working methods,
- Learning by doing and playing,
- Physical activities,
- Emotional and well being,
- Social relations,
- Pedagogical documentation.